Monday, April 25, 2011

Hello

Hello Ladies!
Today I'm playing along with City Crafter Challenge Blog .
It took me so long to enter because I am intimidated by gate cards.
And after viewing the ones made by the Design Team (check them out...they are AMAZING!!! )  can't believe I had the nerve to show you what I made!
Well, here goes.... PLEASE don't laugh...





                                                       Here is the beautiful inspiration photo

Thanks for peeking!
Michelle

materials:
pattern papers from October Afternoon
cardstock from Recollections
stamps from Recollections, Hero Arts, Crafty Secrets, Unity
inks are from ColorBox, Ranger distress
Spellbinders Dies, twine from Papertrey Ink
Maya Road tag, Tim Holtz pearl drop charms

12 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Yours is beautiful Michelle, I love the sweet colors and the used of TH baubles, lovely work, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Rosemary said...

your gatefold card is just gorgeous, michelle! you have nothing to be nervous about!!

Ros said...

Definitely not laughing ... I'm smiling because this is lovely ... I love your choice of papers and the pretty edging to the card ... thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB

jacirascrap said...

Assim como Ros, estou sorrindo por achar o seu trabalho muito lindo! Adorei as carimbadas!

Cindy said...

Your card is terrific!

Barb said...

Wow! Gorgeous, inside and out, Michelle! Love this!

Cheryl Nelson said...

perfectly lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB this week!

Linda R. said...

Such a pretty card.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Stella said...

Michelle I am not laughing because of your creation. It made me smile because it's gorgeous. Look what you created; woohoo!!! For a first attempt and it's a stunner! A gorgeous outside and inside and your pearls are the icing on the cake/gate :)
Please never underestimate yourself. You are very talented and your blog is a wonderful place to visit!
Hugs,
Stella

Maria said...

HUH?! Laugh??!! Wow, no way laughin' here, Michelle! Your gate card is simply gorgeous...love it! I've never made one myself. I'll have to try it some time. I just love that October Afternoon paper...so pretty! So beautiful how you decorated the inside of the card too! Take care!

Pauline said...

What a beautiful card, why would anyone be laughing?!! It's gorgeous! Love those pretty papers.

Kristie said...

I love what you did with the inside! Good for you for trying something new!