Saturday, April 30, 2011

For my Mom

Hey All!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!  They always go by too fast! 

I want to share with you this weeks challenge at City Crafter Challenge Blog.

The theme is "Mother May I".

Include the word mom, mother,etc....

I'm giving this to my awesome Mom for Mother's Day.

Thanks for peking tonight!
Michelle

materials:
papers and flowers: Recollections
stamps and ink: Hero Arts
ultra thick embossing powder
Spellbinders dies
pearls and twill from Michaels
tag: Maya Road
rustic twine from PTI

12 comments:

Brenda said...

I love the pink and black Michelle and that silhouette image is perfect for a Mom card! She will love it!

Kate said...

This is gorgeous! The cameo is beautiful!

Barb said...

It's so beautiful, Michelle! Your mom will love it!

Tracey said...

Beautiful Michelle....I love your background paper and that hot pink bow is perfect. Your mum will love it!

Ros said...

This is so very elegant ... a beautiful card ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Isha said...

Lovely card.

Tara said...

This is just beautiful! I love your colours! TFS

Paper Boutique said...

This is beautiful I too have a fetish for cameos!

Maria said...

What a striking card with beautiful colors of pink and black! The silhouette image is gorgeous with little pearls. And, the background paper fits beautifully with the card...so pretty! Take care and have a great week!:-)

Linda R. said...

Your cameo look so beautiful.. Love your card.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Beautiful! LOVE the cameo! Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB this week!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a pretty card, love that cameo! thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!