Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cupcake Birthday

Good morning everyone!

What a gorgeous morning here in New York!  Not a cloud in the sky...and the sky is so blue!

I'm very happy to begin the day with a card for Birthday Sundaes .  The theme is "anything goes".

Our sponsor this week is designed2delight.com. They are an online digi stamp store. They have such fabulous and adorable stamps to color!
I chose Cupcake and Roses Mini Set.  How cute is it?!
Background paper is from BoBunny Sophie. All buttons, sentiment stamp and twine are from Papertrey Ink.
Ribbon from Michaels, glitter is Martha Stewart. Copic markers.
This time two people will be randomly chosen to win $10 in digi stamps!!  Go check out the birthday blog!

Thanks for peeking!
Michelle

11 comments:

Barb said...

Beautiful, Michelle! That paper is fabulous for a birthday! Love your pretty cupcake too!

Brenda said...

Totally love that cupcake! So pretty against that spotted background!

Ros said...

Lovely cupcake ... I like the way you've put the ribbon on too ... great card

Cindy Vernon said...

Great job on your card. I love how the buttons mimic the roses on your cupcake.

Stella said...

Beautiful cupcake ( makes me hungry :)....) and I love the stamping on the ribbon. Gorgeous card Michelle; I can see why you are a DT member. You're so talented!
Hugs,
Stella

Paula said...

Beautiful cupcake....jealous of your sunny morning! Your cards are all so gorgeous. I am your newest follower. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me a sweet comment.

Maria said...

Ohhh, love the paper, Michelle! It is perfect for your awesome birthday card! The cupcake is way too sweet! Love the ribbon with sentiment! And, I see you played with copics...how fun!

Tracey said...

Such a "Sweet" looking cupcake....I love all the glitter icing, the paper is so pretty too!

Amber said...

Beautiful work on the challenge! This card is fabulous and very delicious! I love the polka-dots in the background and the glitter is a very nice touch!

Sue said...

Wow. Great job on the card. I love the paper you used and the cupcake and flowers really pop.

Kristie said...

Very cute! I'm having a great time seeing all the different images you girls used for this week. Great job with the cupcake!