Sunday, April 10, 2011

Celebrate Corsage

WOW!
What a day! So much running around today...I hate spending the weekend in the car!

But while I was in the craft store ,I noticed that some companies are now making rosette corsages.
So.....I decided to give it a try....  



This was made using the Birthday Sundaes photo inspiration. This is challenge #4...I'm having so much fun here!

You should run over and check out what the rest of the Design Team made....YUMMY!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

materials:
papers: Recollections, MMEye, PTI
Stamp and buttons: PTI
spellbinders dies
flowers from Recollections
assortment of ribbons, gems and glitter from Michaels


6 comments:

Amber said...

This is gorgeous Michelle! It is a very beautiful and unique intereptation of the inspiration photo!

Rosemary said...

well.... WOW!!! this is just AMAZING, michelle!! love it!

Barb said...

What a neat idea, Michelle! It turned out beautifully!

Brenda said...

Too beautiful Michelle! Love the shabby chic look you achieved here!

Tracey said...

Just Beautiful Michele.....I'd love to try making one of these.
Thankyou so much for comments on my card....the embossing folder is made by "Design Objectives Ltd" which is "Docraft" its a UK company. Hope this helps. If you can't find it let me know , there is a shop close to me that sells them, I could send it to you.

Stella said...

A try? A try? My oh my Michelle; you've outdone yourself. I 'm smitten and hopelessly in love. I can see why you are a DT member. You really are multi talented. I love this rosette to pieces. Fabulous job and lovely to look at!
Hugs; have a wonderful day!
X