Monday, April 18, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Wow!
Last post tonight, I promise!

I couldn't let the opportunity pass without wishing City Crafter Challenge Blog a great BIG
Happy Birthday!
This week we had to case Guest Designer Sylvis Nelson's gorgeous card!
So here is what I made

The embossing folders are Cuttlebug. Stamps are Papertrey ink. Flowers are Prima. Pearls are Jolee's. Butterfly and cs from Michaels. Pin is Maya Road. Frame is Tatered Angels. Corner punch.

Thanks for looking!
Michelle

9 comments:

Linda R. said...

This is so pretty.. Love all the embossing and the pretty frame.. Thanks so much for celebrating with us over at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty, thanks for celebrating our 1st birthday with us at CCCB!

Barb said...

I am lovin' the pink and green! So pretty, Michelle!

Ros said...

Michelle this is lovely ...beautiful embossing and such pretty flowers ... thanks ever so much for celebrating with us at CCCB

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card, michelle! love all the details that went into your card...

Kristie said...

This is a wonderful take on the challenge! I, too, love all the details you put into this. I want to raid your flower stash LOL!

Stella said...

I can see why your card is chosen as a spoptlight artist....my oh my this is fabulous! Congrats; so well deserved!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

your card is gorgeous....I adore rose red, and green together...perfection...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Brenda said...

Love all the embossed strips and the colours and that gorgeous frame! Beautiful card Michelle!