Saturday, March 5, 2011

You Rock

First let me say, I did not think  would make a card this late at night ( it's midnight). I apologize for any typo's!
I went over to Off the Wall Craftiness and the colors this week WOW'D me!  I had to play NOW!!
This is my first time playing here...so here goes....

I am in love with the dress form die and muscal pattern paper from Papertrey Ink, so is the sentiment and scalloped die.

Other pattern papers are from October Afternoon. Doily and pearls are from Michaels. Frame is Tattered Angels. Felt flowers are Maya Road, paper buds are Recollections. Twine is from The Twinery. Spellbinders die, black ink, antique linen distress ink.
Can't wait for challenge #49!

See you tomorrow!
Off to get some sleep.....
Michelle

7 comments:

Stella said...

Woohoo I LOVE this! Michelle I love the way you used that TA frame on that doily and your take on that challenge is FAB! Looks like a winner to me :)

Brenda said...

Stunning shabbyness Michelle! Hope you get some sleep!

jamfiescreations1 said...

Such a beautiful card...you go girl.

Maria said...

Wow!!! I love everything on your card! The flowers, dress form, musical notes, frame, doily, paper, and twine. So fabulous...LOVE IT!!!

Sasha said...

Fab card!! Love your layout and what you did with the doily x

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is totally rockin'!!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

What a beautiful card! I just love those layered flowers out of felt. Thanks for playing along at OTWC.