Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You Make Me Smile

Hey Ladies!!
I have a card I want to share with you today for Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab!!
I really love this scalloped border punch! I wanted to use all the colors from the photo inspiration because they are so beautiful and go wonderfully together.

The kraft cardstock is from Recollections all other papers and sentiment are Papertrey Ink. The ribbon is from Michaels. Black ink is Hero Arts hero hues. Border punch is ek success.

Thanks for looking!!
Michelle

9 comments:

Stella said...

Such a creative take on the trigger and a fabulous use of your border punch. And your bow.....sigh.....
Gorgeous card Michelle; I love it!

Maria said...

Great use of colors...so pretty! And that is one SWEET border punch! Truly a perfect card in every way!

Ros said...

Beautiful Michelle ... elegant and sophisticated in every way

sheryl said...

Hi Michelle - Great card! Love that Moxie Fab stuff. I would love to have you check out my new website, you might like the new A muse Studio Products too! www.amusestudiostamps.com

Kristie said...

This is awesome!! Great take on the colors in the picture, that big bow is fabulous!!

Amber said...

This is gorgeous! I love the way you used the colors and the bow just sets it off!

Rosemary said...

absolutely LOVE this card, michelle!! the scallops and the bow... fabulous!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Brenda said...

I just love all the scallops and your beautiful bow!