Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thank you

Good evening Ladies!

I just walked in the door from work and remembered that I needed to post my card for
The Play Date Cafe.
I love these fun, bright colors!
I wanted to create my own flowers, like pansies, but I didn't have the right stamps :(
So I opted for the tiny paper roses I have...

The musical paper is Papertrey Ink. Stamps are Hero Arts. Milled lavendar, antique linen and black soot distress inks. Spellbinders tag die. Tattered Angels from. Recollections flowers. Creative charms vintage brad. Ribbon and pearls from Michaels.

Thanks for peeking!
Michelle

7 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Michelle, Love this vintage style for the challenge this week! The frame is so pretty. THanks for joining us at the Cafe again!

Barb said...

Beautiful, Michelle! Love that frame and the pretty flowers!

Ros said...

This is a beauty Michelle ... love the frame and those sweet roses

Ruby said...

Beautiful! I love your paper, it's so so pretty! Thanks for playing along with at the Play Date Cafe this week!

Jaclyn Miller said...

You've chosen such beautiful shades of lavender and blue - I just love that frame with the pops of roses all around it. Thanks so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

Stella said...

I love the mix of patterns and your take on these colors. The frame is stunning. Beautiful; as usual :)!!!

Sarah Milbourn Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

Wow, wow, wow. So gorgeous!