Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tea Time

Hi everyone!
This week at City Crafter Challenge Blog the theme is to create a project with a pocket! How fun!!!
The DT inspirations are gorgeous! Here is the photo they gave us:
Here is what I made:
kraft paper is from Recollections, pattern paper is Prima. Stamps: tea from Papertrey Ink, flourish on tag is PTI, flourish on pocket is Waltzing Mouse. Black ink and tea dye distress ink. Door knocker is Melissa Frances, wings are Memrie Mare. Eyelet, pink velvet trim and button is from craft store. White ball trim is Maya Road. Martha Stewart border punch and border die from Papertrey Ink.


Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

11 comments:

Barb said...

This is wonderful, Michelle! I love the unique pocket placed at an angle! Beautifully done!

Cheryl Nelson said...

So super cute! LOVE the tea on the tag!!! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

Deb Hickman said...

Love your pretty card and what a fab idea with the teabag attached to the tag, sweet little extra to the card.xxx

Ros said...

This is just lovely ... I love the tea bag too on that beautifully done tag ... great trims on both ... thanks so much for joining us at CCCB

Stella said...

Michelle you did it again; knocked me off my socks. I love your tag and the way you added that little tea-treat :)
I've been looking for your email adress but couldn't find it on your blog. Will you send me an email? My email is on my blog (in my profile) It's about the pins :)
Oops off track...I'm sorry....
Your tag is fab and I think you already know that I love it!

Maria said...

Ohhh love this card, Michelle! Beautiful stamp and trims! And how the tea bag is attached perfectly to the tag...great idea...love it!!!

Sylvia said...

Very pretty and so sweet, Michelle! Thanks for stopping by my blog again!

Joanne Leddy said...

Very very very sweet! I love the colors ... so girly and perfect for tea. The wings, the tea time label, the door knocker - I love them all!

Linda R. said...

This is so cute.. I just love it.. What a nice little suprise to get a little tea inside a pocket..

Hugs, Linda

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is absolutely darling, thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us at CCCB!

Brenda said...

That is so precious Michelle! I love the tag!