Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So Sweet of You

Hello again!

Time for another Shabby Tea Room  challenge! Check out this fabulous inspiration photo:
Don't you just love these colors! So here is what I came up with:
I think I got just about every shade covered. The top pattern is a stamp from Hero Arts inked with ColorBox Cyan. The bottom paper is from the girl's paperie. The frame is from Pink Paisley.  Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. Doily is inked with spun sugar distress, edges of papers are inked with shabby shutters distress.

The tag is from Maya Road inked with Memories white, distressed with shabby shutters.  Sentiment is from Hero Arts, inked with HA black ink. 
The ribbon is from Memrie Maer, twine and button from PTI.

All flowers are from Recollections. PTI border die( under ribbon). The pearls are from Michaels.

Thanks for looking!
Michelle

12 comments:

Brenda said...

I think you are the queen of Shabby Chic, seriously! You do it so perfectly! I love that you add so many beautiful details! Stunning!

Charlene said...

Very stunning!!!Love every inch, from the pearls to the ribbon and sentiment!Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creation this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

Robin Shakoor said...

Wow, this card is gorgeous! I absolutely love the design.

Ros said...

This is a stunner!! I love the frame ... I've seen a few of these but thankfully you wrote where they come from (thanks) ... I think this could be a winner Michelle ...

Maria said...

Oh my, what a delight! Love the design, Michelle! The frame is gorgeous with matching design along bottom of card! Also, sweet flowers, ribbon, and pearls...great job!

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

wow! What a pretty card. I love all the layers and flowers! Thanks for joining us in the Shabby Tea Room!

Kristin said...

This card is just stunning. I love how you did the pearls. Thanks so much for joining in the fun this week over at The Shabby Tea Room.

Hugs,
Kristin

Stella said...

I thinnk I see a winner; this is STUNNING!!!! Every piece of this card is gorgeous and I love all the pearls :)!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous, michelle!! always love your shabby chic cards!

Sarah Milbourn Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

Just love this! So elegant.

Geri said...

OOOooo, this turned out gorgeous, Michelle!!!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Wow! What a stunning card! Gorgeous!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa