Sunday, March 20, 2011

Saying Hi

Hey Everyone!
Today I'm filling in as guest designer in The Shabby Tea Room!
 I said it before and I'll say it again.....I LOVE being here!
Today's theme is "Bingo"
And using this bingo board, you choose any three embellishments in a row to create your card or project!
SOOO much fun!!  For my card, I chose lace, flowers and embossing!

Thanks for peeking!
Michelle

papers from My Minds Eye, K& Company
flowers from Recollections
embossing folder is Cuttlebug
stamps are Unity and Papertrey Ink
inks are frayed burlap and spun sugar ditress
lace trim is Hero Arts

9 comments:

Tracey said...

What an awesome idea! Your card is so pretty Michelle, every detail I love!
Tracey :)

sari said...

Oh my...What a sweet 6 shabby card! Love that sentiment and the colors are great!
Congrat on beeing a GD!!! Have a great day!

Stella said...

I can look for hours at a beauty like this. A perfect example of your talent and this is soooo shabby chic. The centerpiece is breathtaking....wow!

Brenda said...

You always use the most magnificent flowers on your cards, it's like they were made for you! This is a beauty Michelle!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Hi Michelle, I'm a new follower and LOVE all your projects and excited to come back and visit:) I LOVE this card so beautiful!!!
Hugs

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

Gorgeous card! I love the way you used the embossed frame and flowers.

Sonia said...

Hi!!
ABsolutely Gorgeous!!.... Great Job!
-Sony

Maria said...

Wow! Love this card, Michelle! Gorgeous flowers and embossing! It is pure beauty!!!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Gorgeous card Michelle! Wow! Thanks for being our guest designer this past week at the Shabby Tea Room! Love your work!

Hugs...
Melissa