Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Treasure

Good Evening Everyone!

It feels like forever since I posted!  So I was really happy to play along with The Shabby Tea Room .
The theme is " Classic Elegance" with such beautiful country colors!
Here is the card I made:

The color choices were red, black and white or cream.  I had a hard time choosing which red paper I wanted to use. So I went with a floral pattern from October Afternoon and musical pattern from Papertrey Ink. The dies are from Spellbinders. Inks are tea dye, black soot and fried brick distress.  The bird and crown stamp are from Crafty Secrets. The branch is from Hero Arts. Flourish is from PTI. Sentiment is from Heidi Grace. Pom-pom fringe is from Joann's fabric store. All pearls and gems are from Michaels. Button from Jenni Bowlin.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Michelle 

5 comments:

Sasha said...

Beautiful choice of papers, Michelle. Lovely composition! I love Crafty Secrets products too. A really lovely card x

Stella said...

Michelle this is gorgeous; I love your stamped label with the bird and crown. The colors are beautiful and go so well together with your papers. Love it!

Ros said...

Michelle this is so pretty ... love the little frame ..

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card! So shabby sweet! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Shabby Tea Room! :)

Hugs...
Melissa
TSTR Designer

Debbie said...

Oh so sweet, Michelle!! Love that little birdie and all the yummy embellies you've added to your design this week. Thanks for sharing in the Tea Room :)