Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hello

Hello All!

Such a gorgeous day here in New York! Temps are to be in the mid 60's!
Can't wait to get outside!  So, this will be quick....

Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab

I love the hem stitch on the napkins and the clean crisp look, also love the neutral colors! So I put all that into my card!
Papertrey Ink supplies: friendship jar stamps, blue buttons, white card stock and twine.
"hello" stamp and black ink are Hero Arts; scor-pal; jute trim from Michaels;
stormy sky distress ink; tan buttons from Create for Less.

Thanks for looking!
Michelle

9 comments:

Beate said...

Great take on the challenge! Love the dry embossing, the button jar and big old ribbon!
Hugs and smiles

Rosemary said...

oh man!! love your take on the trigger! just gorgeous!

Amy said...

Ooooooh how pretty is this!! I love the jar of buttons so creative!!

onecraftymama said...

That big ruffly ribbon is so awesome - I wanna pet it ;) lol I love the ruffly top to the jar, and the sweet jute/button treatment! Awesome card :)

Marybeth said...

You nailed it on the challenge ,wow nice card.

Maria said...

What a great card! Just love that jute trim! That jar image is so cute filled with buttons...LOVE IT!

Rae said...

This is so cute! Love this design!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Stella said...

I think I see a winner; this is STUNNING. I love that gorgeous jar with the buttons!