Sunday, March 20, 2011

Crown Plaque

Good evening everyone!

I love that it's 5:00pm and the sun is still shinning!!!  It's spring time!!!

So today I'm showing you something I made for one of my daughter's.


It's a wood crown plaque. I bought it from an Etsy shop. I covered it in paper from Prima. The letters and frame are tatered angels. The leaves are Prima. The flowers are Recollections. The glitter heart is from Melissa Frances. The ribbon is from Memrie Mare. The pin and rhinestone buttons are from Jenni Bowlin. The metal brad is K&Company.

I am entering this into City Crafter Challenge Blog.


Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

10 comments:

Barb said...

Wow! I'll bet your daughter just loves this beautiful plaque! Perfect for a little princess! So creative, Michelle!

Ros said...

It's a beautiful crown ... adorable ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Paper Boutique said...

It is a stunner, your Emma must be so happy!

jacirascrap said...

Muito delicado!!!!

Cheryl Nelson said...

THis is so amazing! LOVE it in EVERY way!
Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is soooooo pretty, I am sure your princess would love it, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Stella said...

A crown for a princess; your daughter will love it. It's gorgeous. I love the addition of all the flowers and your choice of papers is perfect for a princess'crown. Love it!

Brenda said...

Wow! Your daughter must be ecstatic! It is a real beauty Michelle, with so many details! Good luck with the challenge.

Linda R. said...

This is so beautiful.. Your little girl is just going to love it. I know I do.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Stella said...

Congrats on your win; so well deserved! Enjoy!