Sunday, March 20, 2011

Celebrate

Good Morning Ladies!!

Today is an exciting day!  It's the first challenge for the new Birthday Sundaes Challenge Blog!!!
The sponsor for this challenge is the blog owner Kristie! Here is the sweet prize for one of the lucky
winners:
                                          A Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamp: Cupcake Ruby

Here is the birthday card I made for the first challenge: Anything Goes!

So head on over, become a follower and start making birthday cards!!! :):)

While you are there, check out the talented design team ( I'm part of it)!

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle


materials:
all paper is from K&Company Julianne
leaves are from Prima; twine is from the twinery
stamp and scallop die is from Papertrey Ink
chip board tag is Maya Arts
inks: white memories, black hero arts
pearls and button from Michaels



















15 comments:

Ros said...

Beautiful card Michelle ... Congrats on your new DT spot

Vivi Martínez said...

Gorgeous card... I loved it since the first time I saw it!
I am honored of being on the DT with such talented ladies.
Vivi

Tara said...

The pearls are just the perfect touch on this card! I am so excited to be part of the Birthday Sundaes DT with you and all the other talented ladies!
Tara

Barb said...

Such an exciting day for you, Michelle! Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Have fun! :)

Sonia said...

Gorgeous card...love those flowers...Great card... I am very happy to be in the DT with you... HUGS...SK :)

Marlene said...

Beautiful Card! I'm so happy to be part of such a wonderful DT group.

Amber said...

I agree that this card is gorgeous! I love the flowers and the colors are great! So happy to be a part of the Birthday Sundaes DT with you!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card, michelle! congrats on your new dt spot!!

Jens Craft Corner said...

I love the flowers on your card. What a pretty card! It's great being on the Birthday Sundaes design team with you!

Maria said...

A very lovely card, Michelle! Those flowers are gorgeous on the side of the card! Congrats again on your new DT call!!!

Cindy Vernon said...

Such a pretty card!!

Stella said...

Congrats on being a DT member; so well deserved. You are very talented! And this card? I am blown away by the beauty of the flowers; you did a terrific job. I hope to squeeze in some time and play along!

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Michelle.....How gorgeous are those flowers!
Its great being part of this DT with you......Look forward to seeing next weeks creations!

Brenda said...

Beautiful, I love the design!

Kristie said...

Beautiful card, love the layering of the flowers. I'm so happy to have you as a part of my team!