Thursday, March 3, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Today I'm playing with MoxieFab World .
I can't help but be inspired by the yellow doors. I thnk it's my inner voice screaming for spring!
I'm also taking inspiration from the worn, weathered look of the doors and other wood.  I noticed that after
looking at the doors my eyes turn to the pink flower in the table.  So the things I incorporate into my card are the color yellow, a touch of bright pnk, the weathered look and the glass vase!
And here is my card:

For the weathered look I used pumice stone distress ink all over. Pattern paper is from Little yellow bicycle. White cs is embossed with Cuttlebug Victoria folder. Papertrey Ink supplies are sentmnt, button and banner die. From Michaels; trim, gems and bright pink ink.

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

8 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Very pretty!!

Stella said...

Michelle your card turned out so beautiful. That Victorian embossing folder is one of my favorites and you used it in a lovely way. It's the perfect "border" for these gorgeous patterned papers. Pretty rhinestones and that little splash of pink ribbon and a button are the icing on the cake. I love it....:)

Teresa Zuehls said...

What a unique and beautiful card! I think I need to get some of that Pumice Stone Distress ink. I really liked the look of it on your card.

Barb said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration photo, Michelle! Pretty card!

Rosemary said...

wow, michelle! love your card! it just says: spring!

Lin said...

Gorgeous, Michelle! LOVE your card!

Rae said...

Very, very pretty!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)