Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birthday Sundaes!

I just want to share some great news with all of you... I've mentioned there is a new challenge blog starting up in March!  This new blog is all about making birthday cards!!! The first challenge will begin this Sunday, March 20th. 

Well, here is the great news....I'm part of the design team!!!!!  I am super excited!!

I hope everyone will come check us out....there are some really talented women here!!

Brthday Sundaes Challenge Blog


See you Sunday!
Michelle

 

3 comments:

Barb said...

Very exciting news, Michelle! Sounds like fun! Congrats to you!

Stella said...

Michelle that's great! Congratulations! I will be there on Sunday!

Maria said...

Wonderful news, Michelle! How fun for you! I'll be visiting Birthday Sundaes some time soon!