Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birthday Girl

Happy 1st Birthday Shabby Tea Room!!!!

The Shabby Tea Room is celebrating their first blog-birthday this week!!!  They are giving away some really awesome prizes from great sponsors!!

This is their photo inspiration...

...and we do not have to use these colors!

Here is my card
Papers are from K&Company.  I made the banner and scalloped edges with Papertrey Dies.  The flower was made dies from Spelldinders.  I crinkled the banner flags and flower, then inked them up with victorian velvet and tea dye distress inks. The leaves are from Prima. Metal sentimnts are Making Memories. Trim is Hero Arts. Crown is Melissa Frances. Twine is from PTI. "hello" are rub-ons from American Crafts. Gems are from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle


9 comments:

Debbie said...

Michelle ... oh my shabby goodness, girlie! This is so pretty in {pink} and beautiful!! Just perfect for the Tea Room's 1st Birthday Bash ...thanks for joining us :)

My name is Erika. said...

This card is gorgeous. Love it. I really like how you layers all the scallops at the bottom.

Barb said...

What a beautiful card, Michelle! Your banner and flower look so pretty and I love the metal sentiment and fabulous crown! Such fun elements!

PapierGirl said...

Bea-u-tiful! I love every sweet and shabby detail - thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

Stella said...

This is gorgeous! I love the banner and borders and your flower is breathtaking. Love the distress inks you used; they make your flower so shabby chic. Love it!

Pattie said...

Oh my - how beautiful! I love all the shabby goodness here! Thanks for joining us for our Birthday Bash at The Shabby Tea Room!

papertrails leaver said...

absolutely beautiful!

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

Gorgeous card, I love all those scalloped layers. and that beautiful flower. Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!

Maria said...

WOW!!! Truly a supreme shabby chic card filled with great beauty...great job!!!