Monday, February 14, 2011

My Star

Just a quick post tonight....I must start my Valentine dinner!
I made this card for CR84FN .
Here is the inspiration photo

Thanks!
Michelle



materials
card made from My Mind's Eye paper
ivory card stock
background paper is made with Hero Arts Antique Background ( for the top)
bottom pattern is made with stamp from Technique Tuesday
star stamp and sentiment is Waltzing Mouse
inks: scattered straw and antique linen distress, VersaMagic aloe vera and sea breeze
corner punch
brad is Recollections
cabbage ribbon is Memrie Mare
lace trim is Fancy Pants
pearls, gems and ric rac from Michaels

9 comments:

Stephanie Kraft said...

Wonderful card, Michelle! So soft and lovely! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So pretty Michelle! Looks like a homespun patchwork quilt! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Debgem said...

This is such a soft, delicate and very pretty card. Love the star!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

lynn said...

very pretty!

Andrea M said...

Oh my yes!!! This is Fabulous!!! What a pretty, soft take on the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!

Stella said...

You can never go wrong with WM stamps and you created a gorgeous card. Love your take on the colors!! Thanks so much for playing along at CR84FN!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Michelle, this is so pretty! Those pastel muted colors just make me (sigh). And I'm jealous that you have WMS stamps! I have been wanting them for a while, and know there will come a day when I just break down and get 'em. :) Thanks for your nice comments on my card today!

Brenda said...

I love your soft colours Michelle and how the star seems to be hanging from a pearl, beautiful! (BTW: I know that you seem to be interested in a DT position, I saw that Simon Says Stamp was still looking for one person.)

M@rjan said...

Hi Michelle, thanks so much for the lovely comment on my card for TSTR! Love the card you did for their challenge and this one's also a real gem!