Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just Because

Whew! My last post for the night! This card is for  Papertrey Inks Make it Monday Challenge .
This challenge was to combine similar phrase sentiments! Easier said than done...four tries to get this card!

Here it is...
Nothing fancy tonight, just want my pillow and bed!
Have a great night!
Michelle

materials
all stamps and paper are Papertrey Ink
stamp sets: Daily Design Sentiments, Damask Designs, Beautiful Blooms II
ink: color box sky blue, stazon jet black
Spellbinders dies
Fiskars border punch
gems and ribbon from Michaels

4 comments:

Michele Gross said...

What a delicious bow! Gorgeous card!! Love it :)

Stella said...

Well I'm glad you kept trying because it turned out gorgeous. And blue is my favorite color and I think it's obvious I love this :) I am always in awe of your bows; stunning!

Maria said...

Oh my what a perfect bow that is! I have a weakness for ribbon and that one is so lovely! Beautiful color and flowers with gems, very pretty!

Brenda said...

I know exactly what you mean about having four goes at this! But I love what you did! And I love the shape of the centre panel!