Friday, February 25, 2011

Fabulous Day

 Back again today!
 Here is a card made for colourQ.  Here are the colors

I love these colors! They are so fun! Although I had trouble matching razzleberry, magenta was the closest I had.
I just received a package in the mail this morning from Papertrey Ink!
I LOVE getting packages...like a kid opening their presents!!!
So, I had to use the new stamps!

I used this sketch from Get Sketchy :

I am also uploading it there.

Thanks for coming by again!
Michelle

materials:
Papertrey Ink: stamps, button and green cs
other cs from Bazzill
ribbon and gems from Michaels
pin is Maya Road
Spellbinders die
white embossing powder and black ink

13 comments:

jamfiescreations1 said...

I just love your card. I just found your blog, and I am following you now. Hope you can visit my blog.

www.jamfiescreations1.blogspot.com

Blessings, Mary O

Noelle said...

Cool way to incorporate the colors and I love that white rose. Thanks for joining us at CQC this week! :)

Rosemary said...

fantastic card, michelle! i love how you used the colors!

Tiffany said...

Oh, this is so fun and beautiful! What a great way to segment that gorgeous PTI rose!

Michele Gross said...

Happy mail rocks!! :D this card is amazing! LOVE what you did with the colors and the sketch! Pure awesomeness!!

Ros said...

Fabulous card ... brilliant way of using those colours for the challenge ... I too got a package from PTI!! Yay!

Brenda said...

Love how you stamped the flower on the four colored panels! Lovely card Michelle!

Susie said...

Great card! Love how you used the colors!
I've left an award for you on my blog. I hope you'll come over and take a look.

Maria said...

Oh such a lovely card! All those colors are gorgeous around the lovely rose! And the pin is fabulous in the lovely bow...so so pretty!!!

Stella said...

Wow wow wow this is gorgeous; I love that patchwork label!

Sasha said...

Hi Michelle,
Love your card, and the way you have brought those colours together. Also love the sentiment and rose stamping, as well as the gorgeous bow with embellishments x

PapierGirl said...

Love your take on the sketch - great color scheme! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

Krista Driessen said...

Love the card !!