Monday, February 7, 2011

Crown Cards

            I have to be completely honest with you.  I don't know how seriously you will take this post, but I had to go with my gut on this one!  The next two cards I'm showing you I made for The Shabby Tea Room . They are having a call for a Design Team member!  So EXCITING!!!!!!  I really want this!!!!
Let me explain my hesitation....my daughters have a very similar tea set.  All I could think of were my little girls playing tea party wearing their tiaras!!!  So my submissions are not very sophisicated or complicated. They are pretty simple, but oh so cute!!!   Ok, here they are:

Hope you love them!!!  I'll have another submission later today!
Thank you!
Michelle
          
materials:
paper from DCWV Lace and Linen, ivory cardstock for back of card
pink leaves are Prima, I made the accordian fold flower from the same paper, brad is making memories
gems and pearls are from Michaels, Spellbnders dies, sentiment is from Papertrey Ink, flower and leaves is Hero Arts, distress inks are victorian velvet and tea dye, aloe vera from VersaMagic. pink glitter from Martha Stewart.

9 comments:

Lin said...

What a sweet take, Michelle! Best of luck on this challenge!

Barb said...

I love this take, Michelle! That's what's so fun about challenges. . .it's the way the photos inspire each of us differently! These are so fun!

Debbie said...

Super cute, Michelle! You {know} I'm a fan of your gorgeous work and this does not disappoint!

Thanks for your interest in our DT Call ... please be sure to complete all 3 steps of the application process in order to be considered for the open spots ... good luck!

CinnamonSally said...

These are so cute Michelle, and a great challenge entry. Good luck with the DT call hope you are lucky!

Brenda said...

Best of luck with the DT call Michelle, I think this is what it should be about, raw creativeness, and you've got it girl!

Maria said...

Those tiaras are so cute and creative! Good luck with the DT call, Michelle!

Stella said...

My oh my girl; you deserve it to become a DT member. And I think you did a terrific job. These tiara's are breathtaking; I mean jaw-dropping gorgeous.
And again; I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I am already a fan of everything you make :)
Hugs,
Stella

Loli said...

Hello Michelle, I LOVE yours cards, beautiful work.Stunning cards
A hug from Palma de Mallorca Spain

Geri said...

Michelle, so sorry it's been awhile since I visited. These are so sweet! I wish you THE BEST of luck with the DT call. These should make a very nice impression! Better go see what else I've missed from you--I'm sure there's plenty!! Thanks for visiting--so glad you liked my pin cushions!!