Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cameos Everywhere!

The Appearance of Cameos Challenge in the Moxie Fab World ...go check it out!!
Here are the cards  made:
The first card reminds me of a cameo my mother has, but it has a womans' face. The colors are the same and I loved it so much as a child!
For the second card, I wanted the cameo on something blue. I love the look on kraft.

Here are the materials I used:
first card:cardstock is DCWV Garden Party, coral scalloped trim is American Crafts, satin ribbon from Joann craft store, flower from Recollections Boutique Fleur, pin is Maya Road, Spellbinders ribbon tags trio two, resin cameo from Etsy, sentiment is Papertrey Ink Daily Designs, inks are a combo of tea dye and antique linen distress,Hero Arts shadow ink in Soft Blossom and yellow ink from Studio G.

second card: card made from white cardstock, kraft paper from Bazzill Basics, ribbon is from Joann craft store, pearls from Recollections, sentiment is Heidi Grace epoxy stickers, cameo is Melissa Frances, blue frame is fom Etsy.

Thanks for lookng!!!
Michelle

7 comments:

Ros said...

These are adorable ... both so different from each other yet both as striking ... fabulous!

Barb said...

Wow! So beautiful, Michelle! Elegant colors and wonderful designs! Love them both!

Rosemary said...

what a beautiful cards, michelle! love the clean look of the 2nd card...

Stella said...

I am in love; sigh... Both cards are stunning but the second one is my favorite! Blue is my favorite color and that blue frame just took my breath away!

sandee said...

Both are beautiful!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Both cards are gorgeous! So elegant. That flower is so pretty.

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for entering the Appearance of Cameos challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)