Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bliss Tag

Hi Everyone!
Back again today with a tag made for Simon Says Stamp. They are also having a DT call! Tomorrow is the deadline to submit.
Here is the tag I made:
I cut the tag out of ivory cardstock and used ek success border punch for the bottom .
I used distressing stamps from Glitz design, script and aged background. Then clear embossed Hero Arts flourish. I used black soot, victorian velvet, pumice stone and tea dye distress inks. The frame is Tattered Angels. The heart and arrow are Tim Holtz grungeboard. I painted them white, then inked with victorian velvet then painted with clear crackle paint. Trim is Fancy Pants, twine is Papertrey Ink, ribbon and gem are Memrie Mare. Metal hinge and sign are Making Memories.

Thanks for coming by!
Michelle

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful tag Michelle! I really love all the various elements you have added! Good luck with the DT position if you have applied, which by the way, I think you should!

Rosemary said...

i can't believe you got all those gorgeous details on to one tag! beautiful!

Stella said...

You deserve it to become a DT member. I enlarged the pictures to look at this beauty. Evey piece of this tag is gorgeous; I think this is one of your best creations. Good luck on the DT call!

Ros said...

Fantastic tag ... this is a real keepsake ... love all the details you did here ... so lovely ...

Sasha said...

Just been having a peek around your blog, and your cards are beautiful!!

Maria said...

Gorgeous tag, Michelle! Such beautiful use of color and supreme shabby chic...love it! Good luck with the DT call!

Sherry Wright said...

Just beautiful!!

Susie said...

Such a beautiful tag Michelle! I love the shabby chic look, but I haven't quite mastered it yet.

Linda Elbourne said...

I am afraid I got very behind with my commenting this week! A Great tag ... very pretty! Thank you for taking part in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Sasha said...

Hello again Michelle, I have something for you on my blog.