Saturday, January 29, 2011

Warm Winter Wishes

Here is a card made for one of my favorite challenge blogs....The Shabby Tea Room !!!
I might add it is perfect for the weather most of North America is having!!!
I love this little snowman.. he is so cute!  All papers and sentiment are from Papertrey Ink. Snowman is from Inkadinkado, snowflake is Unity Stamp Co. Twine is from The Twinery, pearls and gems and bell are from Michaels. Moon is from Melissa Frances. VersaMark WaterMark pad and white embossing powder.

Here is The Shabby Tea Room inspiration photo:
OOOHHH...so pretty!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle
 

6 comments:

Barb said...

Love this wintery card, Michelle! The twine, bell and moon are the perfect finishing touches!

PapierGirl said...

Beautiful blue wintery card Michelle! I love all the pretty touches - thank you for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

kksb said...

Your card is beautiful. Stamping and embossing the snowman on dark blue paper is sharp!!

Stella said...

Wow; I think I see a winner! This is gorgeous and your snowman is too cute. The background is absolutely fabulous!

Maria said...

Yes, I agree that little snowman is way too cute! A gorgeous winter card with beautiful snowflakes...so so pretty!!!

Debbie said...

So very pretty, Michelle!! So simple yet so elegant! Thanks for sharing this creation with us this week in the Tea Room :)