Thursday, January 6, 2011

Trigger Tuesday

Tonight I'm playing along with Moxie Fab World , Trigger Tuesday. Here is their inspiration photo:
Here is my card:
I thought I would make a fun wedding cake card!
materials:
light pink cardstick, dark pink cardstock; spellbinders dies for cake tiers and flowers; vellum from Micheals;ribbon and pearls from Michaels;
sentiment stamp from Hero Arts; other stamps from Papertrey Ink; white embossing powder, StazOn jet black ink

Thanks for looking!!!
Michelle

5 comments:

Brenda said...

I love how you created that cake using the dies! Beautiful colours and love all the beads, you always seem to add them just in the right places! Beautifulc card Michelle!

Monika Reeck said...

creative idea made the cake using the dies...lovely colors and love your bow...beautiful card Michelle....I just joining the Tuesday Trigger too my card is number 49, maybe you would like too see my blog, many thanks before, hugs, Monika

Stella said...

What a clever way to use your dies; the cake is beautiful. Lovely and elegant card!!

Lea L. said...

Very clever way to make the wedding cake! Great idea! Great job with the Winter White Tuesday Trigger! ♥♥♥

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)