Friday, January 14, 2011

Spring Wishes

I am really kidding myself....spring wishes....we still have soooo much snow!! :(:(
But, I am thinking of a beach in Hawaii as I make this card for CR84FN Color Challenge .
 Here is the photo inspiration:
Here is my card:
Thanks for looking!!
Michelle

materials:
green dotted paper is from Bazzill Basics; white cardstock is Recollections;
card made from Papertrey Ink cardstock stamped with Raindrop Background stamp from Hero Arts in Versa Magic sea breeze; flowers are Inkadinkado Floral Expressions stamped with VM spring pansy; flourishes are Inkadinkado Dot Flourishes inked with VM aloe vera; sentiment is from Papertrey Ink inked with scattered straw distress ink; Spellbinders dies; distress crackle paint in rock candy;
ribbon is from Webster's pages; roses are from American Crafts; gems and pearls are from Michaels.

7 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Michelle! Such pretty flowers and I love the touch of pearls and bling :) Never too early for Spring flowers! Thanks for playing along with the CR84FN challenge :) Hope you join us again!

Sue Lelli said...

I am so ready for SPRING! LOVE the Websters flowers and the pretty flourish and flowers! FAB card! THX for playing with us this week at CR84FN!

Debgem said...

I'm with you - Spring can't come soon enough! Those shabby chic roses are just lovely and I love the details with the swirl and pearls. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week.

Andrea M said...

So pretty!!! Love the roses! The flourish looks fabby all blinged up :) Great take on the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN! Hope you'll join us again next week!

Maria said...

Yes...am lovin' those roses too, Michelle! They are so beautiful and give great dimension! The flourishes and bling are
lovely too! Spring can't come soon enough!:-)

Brenda said...

Lovely design Michelle! Love those Roses!

Stella said...

A short comment; B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!