Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room

Week #44 at The Shabby Tea Room - Sketch This. Here is the sketch:
Here is my card:


I finally received my new Hero Arts stamps in the mail....I could not wait to use them!!!!
I made the card from Bazzill cardstock. The black and white pattern paper is from Pink Paisley.
The pink and white floral paper is from Anna Griffin.
The stamp is Hero Arts, Let's Garden Silhouette. I embossed it with black powder.
The black velvet trim is from Chatter Box, white trim and pink tinsel are Webster's Pages.
The flower is Recollections. The metal dragonfly is Making Memeories. The emerald shape gem is Jolee's.

Thank you for looking!!!
Michelle

6 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

This is beautiful Michelle, I love the dragonfly. I really must get that sihouette stamp!!!!!

Stella said...

This is gorgeous and that silhouette stamp is a stunning centerpiece. The papers you've used are the perfect combo with that stamp. Your card is fabulous!

Virginia L. said...

Wow, Michelle, This is so beautiful! Love your FAB layering and details with this emossed image! Simply perfect! Thanks for stopping by for the HA blog hop!

cbuswell said...

great card, love the image! thanks for joining us this week at the Shabby Tea Room! : )

Nicole said...

Pretty card - precious image! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

Brenda said...

Beautiful Michelle! Love the grey/black/pink combo! That dragonfly is gorgeous!