Saturday, January 8, 2011

Moxie Fab....Gray is the New Black!

Here is a card I made for Moxie Fab. They wanted us to use the color gray in an innovative way.
So I used my favorite pair of gray heels as inspiration.
I just started using score-pal and score bug embosser...I LOVE IT!!!!!!
It is so cool to design your own pattern on paper. I embossed the shoe and the card.
materials:
white cardstock from Hero Arts, lt. gray paper from recollections, dk. gray from core'dinations.
stamp: Papertrey Ink Damask Desgns in StazOn jet black ink. I gently rubbed StazOn gray dove ink over shoe.
resin flower is from Etsy
gems and sequins are from Michaels
EK Success border punch

Thanks for looking!!
Michelle

10 comments:

Barb said...

Michelle, I love this! Your scored lines and dots look so cool and I love the scalloped edge! I want to see the actual shoes please! Must be fab!

Monique said...

Love this... How creative.. Really love the gems:)

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is super cute! I love the texture and the bling on that shoe.

Laura - The Stampin' Soldier said...

Oh, that is FAB!!!

Rosemary said...

oh my... LOVE THE SHOE, michelle!! fabulous card for the moxie fab challenge!!!

Brenda said...

I think this card is out of this world Michelle! Love all the embossing and those glittery heels!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous!! Love the blinged out heel!!

Stella said...

What a fabulous and elegant take on the challenge Michelle! I love the high heels and the gems on it!

Virginia L. said...

GORGEOUS!! I love how you used the Score Pal and Score bug Embosser! Super lovely!!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for entering the Gray is the New Black challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)