Friday, January 28, 2011

Hugs

Today's card s made for my friend Lin, from flickr. I had the privilage of making Lin a Valentine's Day card for the flickr Valentine card swap! I put it in the mail today....I hope she receives it soon!
                                                Happy Valentine's Day  to Lin and her family!

I am also submiting this card to CR84FN12 .


Just a quick post today!  I might have another later!
Thanks for stopping in!
Michelle


matreials:
papers: kraft and white are from Recollections, purple and pink are from Bazzill Basics
dies: banner is from Papertrey Ink, tag is Spellbinders
embossing folder is Cuttlebug
ribbon and pearls, Michaels; heart, Melissa Frances; pin, Maya Road; flower, Recollections
alphabet glitter stickers, Making Memories
ink: victorian velvet distress

14 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Michelle, this card is darling! Full of so many pretties! I love the shimmery heart and the sweet banner! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Lin said...

Oh Michelle this is stunning! I can't wait to see it in real life! Hurry, mail, hurry!

Stella said...

I have aplace in my heart for banners and this one is lovely. Your swap-friend will be thrilled. It;s gorgeous and I love it. Gorgeous embossed background too:)and your heart....wow!

Barb said...

Oh my! This is really pretty, Michelle! Lucky Lin!

Rosemary said...

what a lovely card! lucky lin!

Brenda said...

Oh Michelle, that is so pretty and feminine! Beautiful!

Andrea M said...

Holy cow Michelle!!! This is so darn BEAUTIFUL!!! The banner and glittery heart are absolutely stunning!! Just a fabulous take on the colors and a wonderful card! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute! The embossing looks wonderful under your embellies! Thanks for playing at CR84FN!

PapierGirl said...

Oh Michelle - this is gorgeous! So soft and pretty - love all the embellies! :)

Sue Lelli said...

Michele, this card is one BIG HUG! Your friend is so lucky! LOVE the embossing and the banner and the sparkly heart! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Debgem said...

I really like to see banners - and this is a very special hug!! I love the textured background and so sparkly heart! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Joanne Leddy said...

This is so pretty! I love the heart and flower. Just beautiful - Lin will be thrilled to get this! Thanks for sharing.

Geri said...

Oh, Michelle, this is so sweet and pretty!! These colors are just bringing out the best in everyone, don't you think!?! I just love the softness of every little detail on this--and I love the banner! I have yet to get mine out--I have so many new favorites I want to try--just not enough time!! Really love this!!

Maria said...

What a sweet card...lucky Lin!!! Love the embossed background! The banner is too cute, and the heart and flower are very pretty!