Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Tonight I'm playing along with The Shabby Tea Room . The theme is "White and Bright".
Here is the inspiration photo:
I really liked the texture in the table cloth, so I let that be my background. I also wanted to keep the yellow for brightness and just added some pearls and bling. I just received the bird cage stamps from Stampin' Up...I love them and look forward to using them again! Hope you like the card as much as I do!
Thanks for dropping in!
Michelle


materials:
cuttlebug embossing folder( victoria); pattern paper Little Yellow Bicycle; stamps: Stampin' Up Aviary, sentiment from Papertrey Ink Boards and Beams; distress ink n vintage photo , Archival gold galaxy; twine and button from PTI; trim from Maya Road; flowers from Recollections; pearls and gems from Michaels.

10 comments:

PapierGirl said...

Beautiful! I love the embossed paper and that stamp set is adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR and for all your sweet comments! :)

Tiffany said...

Wow!! So very pretty, makes me want to try something in white and beautiful yellow! Lovely and exquisite looking bird cage!

Brenda said...

Oh yes! Very shabby! Very beautiful!

Barb said...

Oh my! This is absolutely gorgeous, Michelle! Love, love, love!

Debbie said...

Oh so pretty, Michele! So happy to have you share your talents with us again this week in the Tea Room :)

Stella said...

Beautiful; so shabby chic. I love that birdcage :)

Rosemary said...

lovely, shabby card, michelle!

cbuswell said...

so pretty, thanks for playing along this week at the Shabby Tea Room!!

Geri said...

Hey, Michelle! Saw your comment and wanted to come thank you for checkin' in on me. It has been awhile since I've visited--my loss!! I have seen your name around, though--seems like I've seen you as a challenge winner on several blogs in the last month! This is really pretty!! Love the layout and all your lovely details!! I need to look around and see what else I've been missing. Hope you have a great day, and thanks again for visiting!!

Nicole said...

Beautiful! Love the pearls and the embossing! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)