Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hero Arts January Challenge

Today I'm playing along with the new Hero Arts challenge.  There are three categories:
  • 2011 catalog inspiration
  • decorate the inside of a card
  • masking technique
I chose catalog inspiration and decorate the inside of a card. Here is the picture from their 2011 catalog:

Here is the card  I made inspired from these cards:


and here is the inside:


I don't have the stamps that they used in the catalog. They are new. I just orded them today!!! I love them!!!
this is what I used:
Hero Arts stamps: stencil art 6x4, just find me 4x6
paper: bazzill basics, recollections
dies: papertrey ink
ribbon: prima
inks: versa magic dew drop aegan blue, spanish olive
pearls from Michaels
twine and button from papertrey Ink

Thanks for looking!
Michelle

6 comments:

Barb said...

What a beautiful take on the cards from that page! I love the punched edge with the pretty trim and button! Your colors are gorgeous too!

Tiffany said...

Mmm...really delicious colors, so very elegant, I love it!

Lin said...

Well done, Michelle! Love that touch of lace, and the inside of your card is so sweet; love seeing those tiny motifs we usually forget to use!

Brenda said...

Excellent Michelle! I love those colours and the added pearls and lace! It's such a soft card!

Stella said...

What a beauty! And the colors are gorgeous; they give this card a soft and elegant look. I love the lace :)

Ros said...

Stunning!! love the colours here too ... WOW!!