Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #58

Another fun challenge with the PDC...here are the colors....
I love these colors!! They just scream Christmas! This challenge was alot of fun! Although I took my time, I knew what I wanted to do. So....here is my card! 

I made the candy cane out of felt and threaded it with embroidery thread. The red striped paper is from Bazzill Basics. The white paper is also Bazzil but I embossed it with Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder. The knit ribbons is Melissa Frances. The grossgrain ribbon is from Michaels. The poinsettia is from Prima Marketing. The pearl brad is from Making Memories. The bells are from Michaels. I think I'll make two more and give them to my kids for Christmas!
Thanks for looking!
Michelle

10 comments:

Barb said...

Fabulous card, Michelle! Wow! That candy cane is wonderful and I love the striped paper!

Maria said...

A very beautiful festive card! I love how you made and decorated the candy cane...so pretty!!!

Brenda said...

Beautiful Michelle! I love your candy cane! This red and white is just so pretty!

CinnamonSally said...

Stunning card Michelle, love your felt candy cane. The colours this week a fabulous. Love red and White!!

Ruby said...

What a pretty card! Love the felt candy cane you made, it's fab! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week.

Suzanne Brookfield said...

WOW...this card is perfect for this colour combo...and this season

Stella said...

Using fabric/felt on a card makes it look soft and cosy; I love that....The candy cane is lovely and you picked the perfect embellishments on this project; gorgeous!
( Your kids will be thrilled with a card like this!!)

Andrea Ewen said...

Gorgeous! Love that felt candy cane...how sweet! Lovely design and wonderful job with our colors! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Beautiful candy cane! Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}

cindy said...

Love this card.That lace is adorable. Super cute,