Monday, December 13, 2010

Moxie Fab Card Creations: Thank you

Hi everyone! I just wanted to do a quick post tonight for a card I made.  This thank you card is for the Moxie Fab Blog. I also want to upload it to flickr for the Hero Arts group.
Thanks for looking!
Michelle


materials:
background paper is October Afternoon
Spellbinders dies labels four
Ivory paper from Bazzill Basics
stamps: Hero Arts Friend Definition CG125, Thoughtful Messages CL184
ink: TH distress in black soot and vintage photo
flower is Prima Marketing; trinket pin is Maya Road
ribbon and gems are from Michaels

5 comments:

Stella said...

Oh my...oh my.... this is beautiful. Classic, elegance and that flower is to die for!
A stunning card and I love it!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Thank You Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Michele Gross said...

Really really pretty! So elegant and the colors are just dreamy!

Brenda said...

Lovely design Michelle, and gorgeous patterned paper!

Lavender Rose said...

Truly beautiful, I do love this!