Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

I wanted to share with you a card I made for my mother's birthday.  She is 62 today! She is that special thread that holds a family together!  Mom, we love you so much!!! Have a happy birthday!
materials used:
papers: My Mind's Eye (pattern paper), scalloped paper, Papertry Ink
stamp: Papertrey Ink:Damask Designs
ink: teal ink from Hampton Art
lace trim: Melissa Frances
flower: recollections
trinket pin: Jenni Bowlin
Spellbinders dies: scalloped circle, standard circle
pearls from Michaels
Thanks for looking!
Michelle

6 comments:

Maria said...

A lovely birthday card for your Mom, Michelle! Happy Birthday to her! Hope she enjoys her special day!

Barb said...

I'll bet she loves this card, Michelle! It's truly beautiful!

Stella said...

She will love this card and so do I....Your card has a soft and elegant touch. I love the combo of papers and that piece of lace is lovely!

Michele Gross said...

Oh its gorgeous! She's going to love it :D

Rosemary said...

what a beautiful card for your mom, michelle!

Brenda said...

Beautiful card for a Mother Michelle! I am sure she totally loved it!