Thursday, December 2, 2010

Card Creations: Favorite Occassions Week All Occassion Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

This card was made for the Moxie Fab World , All Occassion Challenge.
I chose to go with "sending warm fuzzies". To me, it could mean hello or thinking of you. The card measures 5 x5 inches. I used Prima paper and stamps from Hero Arts Fabulous Flourish and Everyday Sayings CL342. The flourish was stamped in VersaMark Watermark and clear embossed with Stampendous! transparent powder. The sentiment and dots were stamped with jet black ink. I also used Memories white ink to give the flourish a cloudy look. The twine is from The Twinery. The button is from Webster's Pages, pearl from Michaels. Thanks for looking!
Michelle

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I really love the subtleness of the background you craeted here Michelle! Very pretty card!

Michele Gross said...

I love that sentiment! What a fabulous card :)

Stella said...

Michelle this is gorgeous. And so elegant and chic; love it!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week All Occasion challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)