Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shabby Tea Room Week #36

 What are we thankful for?  
I'm fortunate enough to live very close to my mom,sister and three brothers, sister in laws and niece . We see eachother often.:)
However, the rest of my family, like aunts, uncles and cousins I see very seldom. So this card is made for them.
    

I must say, this is my favorite color scheme to work with! These colors just compliment themselves nicely!
materials: card made from cardstock
green pattern paper is from DCWV garden party.
white doily from grocery store
orange paper from Papertrey Ink
cuttlebug embossing folder, flourish frame
archival moonlight white ink to distress edges and embossed image
sentiment stamp is Hero Arts Just Find Me CL 434, ink is black soot distress
fabric vine is PTI
fabric flowers are Prima Marketing
metals flowers are making memories
pearls are from Michaels
Thanks for looking!!!
Michelle















13 comments:

Barb said...

So beautiful, Michelle! Love these colors too!

june lanum said...

so pretty and delicat

Stella said...

Gorgeous; love it. So elegant and chic....

Maria said...

Ohhh so lovely! The soft colors are so pretty along with the delicate design...love it!

Geri said...

Michelle, thank you so much for visiting and commenting...I appreciate it so much! I must say, this is LOVELY also. I love the softness of the layout, colors and flowers. I have seen that embossing folder but don't have it. I think I NEED it now! Is it one that embosses and cuts or did you cut it out? I would love to know. Thank you again! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Nicole said...

Very pretty! Love the embossed frame! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

Tiffany said...

Ooh, great colors on this and I love your take on the inspiration challenge!

Geri said...

Thank you, again, Michelle! I've really enjoyed hearing from you tonight!

Debbie said...

So pretty ... I {heart} that embossing!! Thanks for sharing with us this week in the Tea Room :)

cbuswell said...

Lovely card, thanks for playing along at the Shabby Tea Room!

Rosemary said...

what a beautiful card, michelle!! the embossed medallion with the flowers... fantastic!

Brenda said...

This is such a beautiful soft card Michelle! I love all the flowers around the centre frame!

Viola Mahr said...

Your card is beautiful. I love your color palette! Thank you for sharing, I"m glad I visited!

hugs,
Vio