Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Shabby Tea Room Week #35


This is my first challenge at the Shabby Tea Room.  They call it "Lavender & Lace".

This is my creation! And here is what I used:
paper: Paper Pizazz Joy's Vintage mounted on cardstock.
stamps: Hero Arts Antique Engravings (butterflies), sentiment from Papertrey Ink Damask Designs
inks: jet black, Versa Magic spring pansy; colored pencils; crackle distress paint
frame is Tattered Angels; doily and pearls from Michaels; trinket pin from Jenni Bowlin. The lace was my Grandmothers, it's probably 20 years old. The only thing I am disappointed about is that I didn't sew the lace on straight! Thanks for looking!
Michelle












6 comments:

Debbie said...

Welcome, Michelle! I'm so glad you found us and joined in on the fun this week! That lace is A-MAZING!!!! Such a pretty card. Thank you for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)

Brenda said...

Love that soft lavender and the pearls scattered around the card! Lace is not easy to sew on, but this is so beautiful just as it is!

CinnamonSally said...

Such a pretty card Michelle love the lacy border, so clever!!!!! Good Luck with the challenge!!

Stella said...

A perfect tale om the challenge; so so gorgeous!!

Rosemary said...

beautiful card, michelle!

Maria said...

Oh my...very feminine...so so lovely!!! The border, doily, butterflies, and lace make such a pretty card...great job!!!