Friday, November 12, 2010

Peacock

Yes...the peacock again!!! I needed to get my fingers inky! I love the way it came out...hope you do too!
here is what I used...
stamps: peacock CG184, sentiment Just find me CL434 ( hero arts ).
inks: versamark watermark and clear embossing powder
hampton art inks in blue and purlpe and chocolate, versa magic dew drop in sea breeze, archival pearlescent orchid, distress inks in walnut stain for branches and tea dye for edges and peeled paint for leaves.
paper: eggshell layering paper from Hero Arts for main panel, kraft paper from Bazzill, the lavander and card are from Core'dinations.
Pearls and gem are from Michaels.
Thank you!
Michelle    
                   

2 comments:

Stella said...

This is gorgeous; I love the colors and the pearls are fabulous. Love it; you should have an Etsy shop and sell your cards. They are stunning!

Barb said...

This one is so beautiful, Michelle! Love the pretty, pastel colors!