Wednesday, November 10, 2010

lazy days!!

Talk about lazy!!! I haven't felt much like stamping lately! So I cheated a little....I limited myself to one stamp! I used paper as my main focus!
The paper on the left and right are Webster's Pages. Center paper is from DCWV. Stamps on the left : sentiment from Papertrey Ink, green check on spellbinders labels die is from Waltzing Mouse. Center stamp
is from Michaels. On the right, sentiment is from PTI. Green Moss ink from Colorbox. Brown ink is tea dye distress. Flowers from Prima Marketing. Lace is Melissa Frances. Pearls and gems from Michaels.
Sorry such a short post!
TFL!!!
Michelle

5 comments:

Brenda said...

No need to stamp too much when you have such beautiful paper! I love these beautiful, classic looking cards! You did great here!

Barb said...

Don't you just love those Webster"s Pages?! They really can stand alone to make a gorgeous card! They are all so pretty, Michele!

Stella said...

Don't feel guilty about being lazy. There is no need to because even without stamping your cards turned out gorgeous :) !! I keep looking at them; wow!

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Michelle, love these cards--they are all so classy and elegant. Great Job.

Disp6194 said...

Beautiful cards Michelle! Great way to challenge yourelf :)