Wednesday, November 10, 2010

HA Peacock

After wanting this stamp for a while...I finally bought it! The peacock stamp is from Hero Arts. My inspiration came from others who have used this gorgeous stamp on the flickr blog for HA ( just type in CG 138 in the search section ).
Materials I used:
HA stamp:CG138
Kraft cardstock, snow layering paper from HA
green paper from Bazzill, teal paper from core'dinations, melon paper from Papertrey Ink
border punch: Martha Stewart
lace: webster's pages
twine:PTI
Pink embossing powder, clear powder from Stampendous!
ink: colorbox moss green,versa mark watermark
pearls and gems and sentiment: Michaels
Hope you like!! TFL!!!
Michelle

2 comments:

Brenda said...

That Peacock stamp is absolutely beautiful! I love what you did with it and the colours you chose! As for that stunning lace ribbon, wow, I might have to go and look for some, uhm, as soon as I learn to tie nice bows!

Stella said...

Hope you like it? QWell; that's an understatement; it's stunning!
Michelle I love them both; they are elegant and chic!