Saturday, November 20, 2010

Challenge #32



 Today's challenge on Jenny's blog was to use a little pink in your project.  Here is what I came up with:
Here is what I used:
card made from white cardstock
pink and blue paper from Papertrey Ink, also button and twine.
For the center panel I used Hero Arts stamp CG176 Butterfly Field. I embossed it with TH distressed embossing ink and TH distressed embossing powder in weathered wood. I lightly inked the image with Spun Sugar and Victorian Velvet distress inks. I also inked all edges with tea dye distress ink after distressing edges of paper. Thinking of You sentimnt is from HA CL342 Everyday Sayings, stamped in black soot. Lace is from Joanns.
Thanks for looking!!
Michelle

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Really lovely card...wonderful way to use the bit of pink!
blessings!

Simone said...

Michelle this is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

Brenda said...

I adore how you made that HA stamp come through in that pale pink, so subtle, so beautiful! The lace is gorgeous!