Monday, October 25, 2010

Thank You Play Date Cafe and Elusive Images!

Here is a card I made with my Fab 4 Win from PDCC #50
Thank you PDC and Elusive Images! The stamps are fabulous!!
I just received my new stamp set from Elusive Images titled Winter Birds. I love them!!!!
My card was made from red cardstock. I used spellbinders dies labels three . The Merry Christmas sentiment is Hero Arts CL359. The inks I used are jet black and galaxy gold from Tsukineko. The green ink is Hampton Art. I added green glitter from Martha Stewart to the vines. The red gems and gold ribbon are from Michaels. The trinket pin is Maya Road. Small scroll rhinestones are from Me and My Big Ideas.  The flower and holly leaf are Prima Marketing.
Thanks for looking!
Michelle

2 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Very pretty!!

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Michelle and congrats to you! :)