Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So Happy for You

This card was made for a friend of mine. The card was made of craft paper and stamped with Papertrey Ink Beautiful Blooms II in brown ink. I used the same flowers and stamped them in vibrant shades of yellow, magenta and aqua. I added coordinating buttons and adhered them to the card with foam dots. So Happy for You sentiment is from PTI Scattered Showers. I finished the card with a green bow and added aqua gems to the centers of the flowers. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Love this pretty card, Michelle! The pop of color is wonderful and your bow is just perfect!

Brenda said...

Great card Michelle. I love those bright colours, they really make the card come alive. Wish I could tie bows, yours is beautiful,but after watching 100's of tutorials, I still cannot get them right. Also love PTI stamps!

Ayana Posadas said...

This card is so pretty. The colors look great on the kraft cardstock. :)

Kristie said...

Very pretty! Love the stamping on the background and those bright fun colored flowers!