Saturday, October 30, 2010

Play Date Cafe Challenge # 53



I had to think about this one for a while....and I really like what I came up with!  So here is my take on the color challenge...black and white..with a splash of burgandy!!!  I hope you like it as well!

Card is made from Hero Arts layering paper in snow. The black cardstock is Papertrey Ink in true black. I stamped the black cardstock in white ink from Memories. The stamp is Hero Arts Fabulous Flourish S5449.  "Love You" sentiment stamp is old..not sure of the manufacture. I used burgandy ink from Hampton Art. With the same ink, I inked the edges of the doily. The doily is from the grocery store. The pearl brad is from Making Memories. The square rhinestone buckle is from Horizon purchased from Michaels. The ribbon and gem swirl is from Michaels. Thanks for looking!!!
Michelle

12 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful clean design. Lovely doily heart and love how you used the flourish stamp in the background. Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC.

Brenda said...

Love your take on the challenge Michelle! That flourish in the background is just beautiful.

Barb said...

Beautiful, Michelle!

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty! Lovely Flourish image behind the Heart Doily! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Julie Ranae said...

Love all the sparkle and 'splash' of color! Great to have you in The Cafe with us this week.

Tiffany said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous, really love the rhinestone shaped buckle!

Rosemary said...

love how you used that fab flourish stamp!! beautiful card!

Maria said...

A very pretty card! So love the heart doily, paper, ribbon, and gems!

Stella said...

First of all; your card is gorgeous.In fact; it's breathtaking!
i also want to thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I appreciate it so much!

Good luck on the challenge :) !!!

Susan Allan said...

Lace and bling..how beautiful
Sue xx

kasia c. said...

This is sooooo pretty! The flourish is gorgeous and goes so well with that heart shaped doily. :)

Michelle said...

Thanks for the sweet comments!!! I appreciate them!!!