Thursday, October 28, 2010

Believe

I just received this stamp set from Papertrey Ink.....I love them!!!!!!!!!!!
I also wanted to do another Christmas card in non traditional colors.
All paper is from Bazzill Basics...the kraft paper is swiss dot embossed.
Christmas tree is stamped in Aloe Vera Versa Magic Dew Drop, the trunk was stamped with Tsukineko galaxy gold.  The stars and sentiment are stamped with galaxy gold and VersaMark Watermark stamp pad then heat embossed with Ranger queen's gold powder. Gems and pearls are from Michaels.  Buttons are from PTI.
TFL!!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Love the soft colours on this card Michelle! Great stamp too from PTI, I love that you can add the baubles seperately! Love how you added the bling below and above the sentiment!

Barb said...

Michelle, I ADORE this card! That tree is so beautiful! Love the soft colors you've used and your pretty design! Fabulous job!